Heroes Duel Academy
If you wanna be an Ultimate Hero then this is the place for you. You can learn everything from the basics to the ultimate tips. You can make new friends & just have fun. Welcome To Heroes Duel Academy!!!

The Ultimate Heroes of dueling are born here at HDA!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Head Teacher: Kazeshini

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kazeshini
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Head Teacher: Kazeshini    06/10/12, 01:31 am

Hello there and welcome to the and welcome students. I am the teacher who will be showing you ways to hone and utilize the Chaos arts (light and Darkness). Here in the dueling classes section the results of your teaching lessons with either me or one of my my attending teachers will be posted in their own rooms. How you are assessed will give you duel points. The higher you score the more points you get . The max amount of points you can get is 40.

This is how you will be assessed:

Critical Thinking: ?/10

Field Control: ? /8

Duels Won: ?/2

Ruling Knowledge: ?/10

Originality: ?/5

Bonus points: mistakes made by teacher that you notice: ?/5

Critical thinking: You must show that you can get out of a loss threatening situation.

Field Control: You must show that you can keep the field clear of any threatening cards that target you.

Duels Won: Its self explanatory

Ruling Knowledge: You will get points on how well you know how to use your cards.

Originality: you will be given full points if you are not using a generic deck such as Dark Worlds, Inzekers etc.

Give it your best!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Head Teacher: Kazeshini
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1