Heroes Duel Academy
If you wanna be an Ultimate Hero then this is the place for you. You can learn everything from the basics to the ultimate tips. You can make new friends & just have fun. Welcome To Heroes Duel Academy!!!

The Ultimate Heroes of dueling are born here at HDA!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Need A New Testing System

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mouzou
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Need A New Testing System   13/10/12, 02:22 pm

ok guys we need a new tsting system , so in here i need from all teacher , war managers , testers to post his idea to how the testing should be , after this i well choose the best one to be the official testing system
NOTE : the one who made the best one well get 50 DP

PostSubject: Re: Need A New Testing System   13/10/12, 04:06 pm

If you are new to this academy, you will be tested to decide which dorm you will be placed in. You will do 3 duels with the tester and within those 3 duels, you may choose to switch your deck or stay with the same deck. There are different categories that your dueling will be graded on. The categories are:

Wins: 10 points if won. 0 points if loss. There is a total of 30 total points possible (10 points max for each duel)

Deck(s) Used: You will be graded on the deck you use. Creativity, number of cards, and consistency are what your deck will be examined for. There is a total of 30 total points possible. 40-45 cards in the deck are 5 points. 46-50 is 3 points. 51-60 is 0 points. Points earned is also from the creativity of the deck & the consistency (5 points max). This will be for EACH duel.

Performance: Your points on this section determines on the moves you make during the duel. Know your rulings, notice mistakes made by tester, and most importantly.. the plays you do during the duel. You will also be graded to see how you react to a certain situation (if your in a tight spot) Also, you will be watched closely on the moves you make for any mistakes and if it was a bad move or not. There is 30 total possible points you can get on this. 1-10 points per duel on how you duel (your tester's opinion).

Attitude: You will also be graded on your attitude during the duel. Saying "Good luck have fun" and "Good Game." Also to see if you argue or get "butt hurt" about things. 1-10 points (Your tester's opinion). So make a good impression.

So to summarize it all up, do your BEST.

If you are a tester, your results should be posted like this:

Wins: ?/30

Deck: ?/30

Performance: ?/30

Attitude: ?/10

Total: ?/100

Your Dorm Placement Score:

0-69 Evil Hero, 70-79 Destiny Hero, 80-89 Elemental Hero, 90-100 Omni Hero.

(If need be...the Dorm Scores can be altered to fit best)

~ Professor Banner

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mouzou
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need A New Testing System   13/10/12, 04:14 pm

i really like the system and i well edit it a little :
the deck size 40-42 : 5 42-45 : 3 45-60 : 0
and you well get extra points (max 5) to how you side

Tester
Tester

PostSubject: Re: Need A New Testing System   13/10/12, 07:16 pm

Hmm..I think I should say my idea as well, too. It is the same idea I have in my academy, but I think it would fit on here.

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
First, as well know, in any testing system, deck which are not allowed:

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
- Exodia
- Final Countdown
- Any stall deck
- Any burn deck
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Second, the deck rate:

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Deck Cards: 5/5
5/5 = 40-41
4/5 = 42-43
3/5 = 44-45
2/5 = 46-50
1/5 = 51 Or More
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Card Knowledge: 10/10

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

How the player understood all the cards and rules.

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

How You Handle Your Cards: 10/10

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

How you handle your cards. See how you use the deck and be able to make useful combos.

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Deck Build: 15/15

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Here is where the tester rates the deck of the opponent with seeing how it's made, and after the duel, he looks at the deck.

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

How Do You Adapt To Cards Being Played: 10/10

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

When the player plays good cards and combos and counter attacks over the tester, he shall get points in here.

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Combos: 5/5

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

When the player plays good combos and effective ones, this shall increase his points here.

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Duel Results: 15/15

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Every duel is with 5 points.

Total of 70 points, means:

68-70 Omni Dorm
ــ
58-67 points: Elemental Hero Dorm
ــ
40-57 points: Destiny Hero Dorm
ـــ
0-39 points: Evil Hero Dorm
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

I hope this can help! ^^ Because all the people in my academy like it. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
mouzou
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need A New Testing System   14/10/12, 04:36 am

well the system is cool and i know it but sence you use it in your academy we cant use it in here we need a special system in our academy , but thnx for tell us about it in here

PostSubject: Re: Need A New Testing System   

Back to top Go down

Need A New Testing System
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1