Heroes Duel Academy
If you wanna be an Ultimate Hero then this is the place for you. You can learn everything from the basics to the ultimate tips. You can make new friends & just have fun. Welcome To Heroes Duel Academy!!!

The Ultimate Heroes of dueling are born here at HDA!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

posting competition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mouzou
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: posting competition    11/10/12, 10:19 am

ok guys to get you more welling to post this well be the posting competition , all what you have is make posts in the sections , make topic and increase your posting rating , how to win this easy the top 3 posters of the month well get reward :

1. place : 100 DP
2. place : 50 DP
3. place : 25 DP

this is easy just post and you well get DP

Rules :
1. dont spamm
2. dont post randome stuff
3. dont post pointless posts

if you break any of the rules you well get a warning and be out from the current competition

you might ask how i can increase my posting record , what i have to do , it well take forever .
well i am sure i well see this question a lot so to be clear what you can to increase your posting :

1. welcoming new members to the academy : each time a member is come to the academy and post his introduction topic
you can replay in there "welcome to HDA" or anything you like to tell him
2. threat room : in there you can post all cool vedio you like to share and it easy to post it from youtube , you can post too cool duel you have ....
3. nomination and voting : once a week there are the hero card of the week you can post in there your cards nomination and then vote and post in the voting topic , so you well get 2 posts each week so dont miss your chance
4. see for new topic and replay : this is the most comment way , each time you come to the academy and see all new topic , and then if you can replay to them post in there , but dont forget the rules
5. the counting Game : this is the easiest way that give you 1 free post a day , this is the link

ok i hope this help you and plz post in here if this help you

posting competition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1