Heroes Duel Academy
If you wanna be an Ultimate Hero then this is the place for you. You can learn everything from the basics to the ultimate tips. You can make new friends & just have fun. Welcome To Heroes Duel Academy!!!

The Ultimate Heroes of dueling are born here at HDA!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lesson 1.1: First Assignment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shoutaro
GFX Team
GFX Team

PostSubject: Lesson 1.1: First Assignment   09/10/12, 04:41 pm

The assignment is to give an example of a scenario where you have an increase or decrease in card advantage. Here is a +1, a -1, and a 0 scenario.

-1: A monster of yours is destroyed by battle. You lose a monster on the field, meaning you have a net gain of -1.
0: You normal summon or set a monster. You lose a monster from your hand, but gain one on the field. (1 + -1 = 1)
+1: You flip Gravekeeper's Spy, either on your turn or by battle. You set Gravekeeper's Spy (0 net gain). When it gets flipped, you add a card to your hand (+1).

You can use any example of a scenario, as long as it is not mentioned in the lecture. Also, I'm going to put a certain restriction on +0's, mainly because most draw cards are a +0. A +0 must not be a draw card, or a normal summon or set.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieron
Evil Hero Dorm Duelist
Evil Hero Dorm Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1.1: First Assignment   20/10/12, 04:53 am

Well if you have Wind-up magician and wind-up shark in hand you will spend 2 cards to get out 4 xyz monsters or other options depending on the way you play meaning that it could equal much more than +1... What is your view on the situation I have just stated?

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1.1: First Assignment   20/10/12, 05:06 am

-1 : my oppenet flip niddle worm , i lost the top 5 cards from my deck
0 : special summon the tricky , lose 1 card from hand , but gain 1 strong monster on the field
+1 : summon green gadjet , gain 1 monster on the field and red gadjet to hand by geen effect

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1.1: First Assignment   

Back to top Go down

Lesson 1.1: First Assignment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1